- For the fun, prestige and pleasure of working with different languages
- In order to explore and understand details and secrets of different languages and language transfer.
- In order to understand the importance of translation and how it works across different cultures.
- In order to learn about and develop skills in terminology and technologies of translation.
- So that they are able to participate and work effectively in international inter-connectedness
- In order to acquire professional skills in language transfer and get a job in the field.
- You language combination includes English and at least one relevant language from among: Kiswahili, French, Spanish, and Arabic.
- You are interested in other languages.
- You are curious and knowledgeable about current affairs, arts, history, literature and culture.
- You are interested in reading, writing and all aspects of language use.
At the Centre for Translation and Interpretation
- You will learn to appreciate and manipulate different languages
- You will get quality professional training in all areas of translation
- You are guaranteed to find work once done with studies
- You will learn how to translate written documents, interpret in court, at conferences, in the public service or in business contexts.
Click Here to apply for MA IN TRANSLATION